it's me, your long lost alloralicious pal.
man, what a week!
i spent most of last week recovering from the exhaustion of QBM only to get a nasty bout of food poisoning or something yesterday.
but, enough about that.
it's Thanksgiving week!! can you believe it?
where did 2010 go? sheesh. flew right by.
we will be heading to grand ol' wyoming to eat massive amounts of turkey and mashed potatoes (which would normally excite me to the point of tears, but with a yucky tummy, not so much right now) and spend time with the inlaws.
and since i'm already taking christmas orders and planning a christmas party for the women at my church, i almost forgot about thanksgiving! shame, shame.
here are a few of my favorite etsy thanksgiving finds:
1. don't you think my boys need this gobble shirt?
2. perfect utensil for serving up some warm turkey
3. lovely banner to remind us we are blessed
4. hilarious cufflinks that still have me giggling
5. beautiful raw print "thanks is for giving" (yes, it is!)
6. lucky little wishbone necklace
7. pretty glittery "give thanks" gift tags
8. yummy felted acorns
9. may as well hang the pie around your neck!
what are your plans for the big day? eat yourselves silly? watch ridiculous amounts of football? order pizza?
p.s. allora handmade christmas shopping deadline is 9 days away! did you get yours yet?