Thursday, July 15, 2010

new and fresh.

happy thursday everyone!
so many things to share, but my jumbled mind just can't spit it all out. maybe a list will help:
1) if you are using a feed reader, hop out and check out my new blog design. what do you think of allora-licious? i'm in love with it and with my designers (dear, sweet husband of mine did the graphics and talented generous sis helped with the rest! thanks guys!) we also added tabs at the top so you can find me on twitter, facebook, etc. etc. yay!
2) if you haven't been to the shop lately you will want to check.it.out.stat. things are looking a little different with the addition of some sweet baby faces. that's right - this week i am launching a new line of Allora Handmade...  Allora Baby! even though i don't have any girls of my own, i just can't resist these tiny little blooms. check it out here



















3) can't have a product launch without a GIVEAWAY! so head on over to 30days to pick up some lovelies for your favorite little lassies.
4) i am excited to change up this blog a little bit and add more of me and my life. would love to hear what you all want to know and have a good old fashioned q&a. whaddya think?
have a happy thursday! and don't forget to enter the giveaway!


4 comments:

Hannah said...

Oooh...I love them. So cute!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Adorable ... all of it! But gosh those baby heads are making my ovaries ache!! Maybe I can buy a headband and rub it on my belly for luck?!? ;).

I'd love to hear more about the behind the scenes of Allora ... I am such a people person and I really enjoying seeing how we all 'really' live, our real life mommy/shop owner schedules. Stuff like that.

Oh and I think you could have a fun feature maybe weekly showing off people wearing your designs, how fun would that be?!?

Can't wait to see what happens around here!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I love them they are so cute!! I have some for my older girls but they just drown out my baby girl! What an awesome idea!!

Holly said...

You are SO stinkin talented Jess!!! We need to do lunch sometime...Let me know when life settles down:)
-Hol

Post a Comment

whaddayathink?