Friday, July 30, 2010

squeeee!

can i share some fabulous news with you, dear readers? thanks for indulging me just a sec.
first... stop the presses... allorahandmade is now a dot.com!! so, please adjust your feeds and subscribe to allorahandmade.com instead of blogspot.com. mmmmkay? thanks!

second, so excited to send these lovelies off today...



please click to bask in their glory:)
along with a few other beauties. are you dying of cuteness? i will be sponsoring the amazing Sara Sophia from  Tout-es-des-Roses on her trip to Blogher next weekend and she will be looking GORGEOUS in all her Allora Handmade goodies. these little earrings are going to be in the hands of several lucky ladies she meets when she goes to the MARTHA STEWART PARTY at Blogher. Yeah. insert freak out here.
!!!!!!!!!**%&*)(!!@#!*%(+=!^)!!!!!!!!!! (those are not swear words, just excitement. promise.)
.....
ok. deep breaths. sigh.
martha, people!!!
ok, i'm ok.
of course clint helped with the design and i am in looove with the little details. (let's hope everyone else is too:)
ok, that's enough gushing for today. my boys are in wyoming today so i can finish up the million bajillion things i need to get done before i leave on tuesday. ahhh... a quiet house...
happy friday!
it is friday, right?

15 comments:

Celeste said...

wooohooo!!! this is huge. (edit: HUGE) <= [all caps worthy]

Gussy Sews said...

soooooo darling & awesome & pumped for you, my friend! xxoo.

Laura said...

ooh goodness! soo happy for you!

Also, I want to know where I can buy those gorgeous earrings!

jess said...

Thanks girls! Laura- I usually have them in my shop, but won't have any more in until after I get back from vacation at the end of August. Check back then!

Tasha said...

Oh, now this is TOTAL happiness!! Those earrings are so darling it makes me wish for peirced ears again...and I have seriously not wished for them in a long long time. They are darling. And how cute is the card they hook into. Darling. And then having them go to Martha's people. Ya, that is cool. Good luck. Happiness to you today.

Hannah said...

oh my gosh!!!!1 i am so freakng exited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

that is amazing!!!! i'm sure everyone will love them! i absolutely adore that design - so stinkin' cute!!

carlotta cisternas said...

oh wow! congrats on everything!!!!!! that is amazing.

Senja said...

Oh wow, that is HUGE! :) Your pieces are so adorable, can't wait to receive mine! :) Good luck with everytyhing!

Brooke said...

LOVE the new design and congrats! So exciting! I told you were a genius :)

Roxy said...

congrats!

Hannah said...

fabulous!! I love the packaging.

Carlie said...

Way to go girl! You're flyin'. Have a great trip!

Unknown said...

yeah!!! that is great news.
and I love the little details, it makes me want another pair.
which I swear I wear mine ALL the time.
I LOVVVE them!
everyone should have at least one pair!

Liz Stanley said...

These are beautiful, Jess. I was at the Martha Party, bummed I didn't run into Sara and see the lovely earrings in person. Congrats, Jess! You are an etsy superstar.

Post a Comment

whaddayathink?