Friday, October 8, 2010

customer updates

hi sweet customers!
this month has been a crazy one, and I just wanted to thank you! we are so excited about the growth of allora handmade and thank you for your patience as we learn to accommodate our increasing customer base. if you have placed an order recently, thank you! the current turn around time is about 2 weeks. all orders placed before 9/30 have been shipped... hooray! this weekend i will be diligently working on orders from 9/30 to 10/3. if you have any questions about shipping or my policies, please visit my policy page here.

THANK YOU! HAPPY FRIDAY!!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I had to pop over and tell you that you made my weekend because I got my order today. I think I scared my family a little when I squealed loudly when I saw the box. I love, love, love your handmade creations! I put on my new grey Not Your Mother's Pearl Necklace right away. It's perfect!

Thank you!

I'll be sure to blog next week--with pics--about the Allora Handmade fabulousness.

Post a Comment

whaddayathink?