|oh how i love this picture...|
we are only 3 days in and i'm already a little bit overwhelmed by you. i mean, 11 was always my lucky number, so you have a lot to live up to. i hope you can handle the pressure.
so many things are in store for you, 2011! conferences, markets, a college graduation, law school, vacations, a big move?, and lots of snuggles, belly laughs, and pajama days thrown in.
i'm not one to make many resolutions, and certainly not in a public forum where i might actually be held accountable for them. so instead i will just look forward to all that you have waiting for me... even the curve balls (you know there'll be a few). bring it on, 2011. let's see whatchooogot.
a few things for you to look forward to here on allorahandmade.com in 2011:
- giveaways, guest posts & bears, oh my! (ok, i lied about the bears.)
- new product lines! (so excited to share more!)
- sales and discount codes!
- more handmade business tips!
- a few new series highlighting you, dear readers, and some of the women i admire!
- and an overload of owen and henry cuteness. guaranteed!
p.s. did you see that the shop is now "ready to ship?" and sort of stocked up?
p.p.s. did you see my new button over there? grab yourself another if you'd like
p.p.s. did you see all those other buttons over there? ---> yeah, giveaways. from them. soon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!