Monday, January 3, 2011

dear 2011,

oh how i love this picture...

dear 2011,
we are only 3 days in and i'm already a little bit overwhelmed by you. i mean, 11 was always my lucky number, so you have a lot to live up to. i hope you can handle the pressure.
so many things are in store for you, 2011! conferences, markets, a college graduation, law school, vacations, a big move?, and lots of snuggles, belly laughs, and pajama days thrown in.
i'm not one to make many resolutions, and certainly not in a public forum where i might actually be held accountable for them. so instead i will just look forward to all that you have waiting for me... even the curve balls (you know there'll be a few). bring it on, 2011. let's see whatchooogot.

a few things for you to look forward to here on allorahandmade.com in 2011:

  • giveaways, guest posts & bears, oh my! (ok, i lied about the bears.)
  • new product lines! (so excited to share more!)
  • sales and discount codes!
  • more handmade business tips!
  • a few new series highlighting you, dear readers, and some of the women i admire!
  • and an overload of owen and henry cuteness. guaranteed!

p.s. did you see that the shop is now "ready to ship?" and sort of stocked up?
p.p.s. did you see my new button over there? grab yourself another if you'd like
p.p.s. did you see all those other buttons over there? --->  yeah, giveaways. from them. soon.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

sounds very very exciting! :)

Sarah-Anne said...

wow, can't wait, jessica! allora handmade is changing, that's for sure... :)
Sarah-Anne

Melissa said...

You are so talented that I can't wait to see you take 2011 by storm! I will love hearing about your accomplishments and reading your blogs since you happen to be an amazing writer also. I added your button to my blog. It has a weird text thingy next to it that I'm not sure how to get rid of. If you have any ideas, let me know. :D

Laura said...

Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what you have in store!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Ooh, can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for you! Please let me know if there's anything I can do (or Angel Face Designs) can do to make 2011 even better!

Em {Emerging Em} said...

I'm looking forward to the new products and the handmade business tips! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

so exciting!!! and love love love the photo!!

Post a Comment

whaddayathink?