Wednesday, January 19, 2011

that's what she said! {and a BIIIIIIIIGGGG winner!)

 if you'll join me over on twitter, each week i will be asking a question and posting your answers here. 

this week,  i loaded up my ipod to FINALLY head back to the gym.  that got me thinking:

what is your go-to happy song? "

it's amazing how much you can learn about someone in that little question! love it!



kbberger Katie Berger 
Oh my goodness! Probably anything by The Fray.

PeggyAnn_Design Hannah 
 "Valerie" - the glee version. it makes me dance all over the place!


BringingUpBurns Erin Burns 
 currently = Pink's Raise Your Glass, Ke$ha's Your Love Is My Drug, KatyPerry's CA Gurls (it reminds me of @hausofgirls)



meganluvsjewels Megan Reynolds 
 Don't Stop Believin' (Or anything upbeat from Glee :)

homewiththeboys Erin M. 
 "You've Got a Home" from @christawells!

CreativeKristi Kristi 
 #TWSS My go to happy song is "sittin on the dock of the bay" by otis redding (don't know if that's the actual title)


sandyalamode Sandy Chang 
 Usher - DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love is my go-to happy sing and dance-along song!! :) #TWSS

jinao Jina Olbinski 
 Say Hey by Michael Franti. I can't help but chair dance when it comes on...

pepperglenn Sarah C. Taylor 
Vanilla Twilight by Owl City
kodibevelle Kodi BeVelle 
 Curbside Prophet by Jason Mraz

ohsweetjoy Kim Davis 
 pennies from heaven by louis prima :)

taradaramadeit taradara 
Firework by Katy Perry 

born2boop Betty Neale 
Any Beatles song #TWSS

alilbitoflovely ABeautifulMess 
"Electric Twist" by @afinefrenzy

anewhistory Alissa Smith 
My go to happy song is "Undignified" by David Crowder Band. Kind of silly I know. (:


tiffharper143 TiffanyHarper 
 Mindy Gledhill "California" love that song. Happiness always follows. #TWSS


gooseandtrisser Rachel Anne 
 No one by Alicia Keys - reminds me of my wedding day when I sang it to my husband as a surprise!

angiyt Angela T 
 I've Got A Pocket Full of Sunshine & Fat Bottomed Girls!

afdjewelry Heather Giustino 
 don't laugh, but my go-to happy song (since FOREVER!) is George Michael's/Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" My fave!!

CarolynAnnRyan Carolyn Ann Ryan 
 My go-to happy songs include Heartbeats (Melinda Ortner) & Bottle of Sunshine

30daysblog Mique Provost 

I ADORE music.It all makes me happy.But especially Be OK by Ingrid Michaelson.No choice but 2 be happy while listening 2 it!


AngryJulie Julie 
 My go to happy song..."Party in the USA" by Miley. It reminds me of #Blissdom last year. Silly but true.

susanbsnippy Susan Barker 
 In the Summertime -- Mungo Jerry 1970

redbuddesigns Redbud Designs 
 take it from me by the weepies! really, anything by the weepies...

MelissaPitz Melissa Pitz
The Gambler by Fun. Such a good song!

Mandipidy Mandy 
Part of Your World from Little Mermaid ... it's made me happy for 21 years now :] #TWSS

jennilynncar Jenni Carlisle 
I'm loving this song at the moment:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L64c5vT3NBw. This version is perfection.

mandiegirl MandieSegura 
 Lately I'm loving "I'm Yours" from Jason Mraz. :)

CreatedbyCole SimplyCreatedbyCole 
 hard choice for me! LUV music, anything @therealtobymac or @adiecamp #TWSS

 what is my go-to happy song? its defs "MYYYY SHARONA!!!!" :)

BringingUpBurns Erin Burns 
@AngryJulie it's ok. I admitted to @allorahandmade that Ke$ha makes me happy. Anyone with a $ in their name is serious cause for cringing!

findcaro Caro 
 Jump by the Pointer Sisters!http://youtu.be/BgSyB5xSo2U Try to NOT dance. You can't.

CreatedbyCole SimplyCreatedbyCole 
 @adiecamps' "where could I go"#TWSS


all images found on weheartit.com


didn't get to play along? what is your go-to happy song?




speaking of twitter, i hit 1,000+ followers this weekend thanks to you! as promised, one lucky winner will get $100 credit to allora handmade. aggh! i was stressing over the winner - you all have helped so much and i felt so bad having to choose. so, i made my husband. i asked him to pick a #, and guess whose number came up? 



celeste!!!

i feel bad that everyone can't win, but i felt better knowing that celeste works so hard to bring awesome giveaways to so many people- karma, i suppose!
congrats celeste!
to the rest of you, thank you so much for helping me reach this goal! you are amazing! just for that, how about 10% off? through friday... use the code 1000 to get 10% off your order!
XOXOXO

8 comments:

Crownd Vic said...

Oh I just started following you on twitter (part of the goal of reaching 1,000! -- congrats!).
I can't WAIT to play along.

But I'll tell you now, that my "go-to happy song" is "suddenly I see" by K-t Tungstall.
Love it!

Ker said...

Oh my goodness, Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" is MINE, too - since 7th grade!! Now I am going to start following @afdjewelry bc obviously we are long lost twins!!
kerryandscott.blogspot.com

Celeste said...

Oh my goodness. I have no words! SO EXCITED. The kids in my class were sitting down to do their journal writing assignment ... I saw the little red light on my phone flash, signaling a DM. ... I believe I let out a high-pitched squeal when I saw my name (and scared the class, I think! lol!) ... thank you to Mr. Allora too ;)

Gina Thomas said...

yay! celeste that is awesome luv:)
gina

Tiffany Harper said...

Woo hooo! Congrats Celeste! And it was so fun to read all of the happy songs you gals listen to! Definitely out to find some new music. ;). Happy Wednesday!

HeartsmilesBoutique said...

My favorite song changes every day it seems;D so fun reading all of these!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Excited for you, Celeste!

Ruthanne said...

What? I missed the "What she said?" on twitter this week?!

I'm really upset about this.

Humph.

Favorite go-to song would have to be . . . Cut by Plumb. It's not exactly a happy song, but I love the feel of it. I've listened to it like a bajillion times and now my helper bee has it memorized because I just keep hitting replay.

Post a Comment

whaddayathink?