Wednesday, January 5, 2011

that's what she said...{a new series!}



if you'll join me over on twitter, each week i will be asking a question and posting your answers here. some days the questions may be VERY random, but this week i thought this was appropriate:


"what do you hope 2011 will bring?"
image





@mandiegirl: health!
@crystalstine: i hope 2011 will bring unexplainable JOY :)
@meganluvsjewels I hope 2011 brings GROWTH!
image
@peggyann_design i want to get knocked up!! I need a bebeh!!!!
@thesweetpetunia joy & laughter. :)
@amschotterhoping to get pregnant! :)
@eclecticwhatnot: health :D
image


@marci_girl: Another baby!
@bbgoad I hope 2011 will bring growth to my blog & a successful online shop opening.


image
@hiyaluv: handmade success!
@afdjewelry: contentment


that about sums it up... health, happiness, success, and BABIES!! :) 
what about you? what do you hope 2011 will bring?

20 comments:

Marci Girl said...

Apparently a lot of ladies are hoping to have children! Good luck to all of them and everyone else's wishes too!

Anonymous said...

i love how everyone else's answers are all serious "joy & laughter & babies & health" & i'm all "i wanna get knocked up!!!"

Unknown said...

lol Hannah, I loved your comment :) To be honest, I'm wishing for the same! Good luck!

Mandy England said...

Neat idea, Jess! I like :]

Mandy said...

i LOVE this! :)

mandy

http://makingmemoriesofuschadandmandy.blogspot.com

Ruthanne said...

I think I'll pass on the babies. ;D

Sandy a la Mode said...

haahhah yay for babies!! i'm hoping for that one too~!! i LOVE this series, too funny!!!!!!!

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

love this, and I'm kinda sad a baby isn't on my list yet...
great series, Jess!

Lauren said...

oh so many things!! Bringin my little boy home from Ethiopia... handmade business success... a surprise pregnancy would be wonderful too... and just JOY!!

Anonymous said...

@Ruthanne
so eight really is enough, huh?

i know that was cheesy, i just couldn't help myself.

Gina Thomas said...

Awesome series! Love love love it:) Smart way to use social media and involve your blog followers too! :) Here's to a great year and a fun series!
:)gina

jess said...

@Hannah
ha! seriously! how does she do it? that ruthanne is superwoman.

Annie @ Wattlebird said...

This is such a cute idea!

Sarah B. said...

What a fun series! I'm wishing for GROWTH in 2011 :)

Jaime said...

So...not a baby...but I would like to bring my 3 year old HOME from Russia and then be crazy and complete triathlon number 2 in June. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope it brings a job that makes me happy!! :)

Unknown said...

what a fun and inspiring post! great idea for a series. looks like lots of ladies want to get knocked up this year! i think i may be with them!!

Bekka said...

This is a great idea. And add me to the "babies" column. :)

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Love all the babies being wished for. ;)

Piper said...

I hope 2011 will not just bring jobs, but CAREERS in full-time ministry for my husband and me.

Post a Comment

whaddayathink?