Friday, December 17, 2010

blue steel and a winner.

i just about died when i saw sweet ilene's links on twitter yesterday and hopped over to her cute blog to find these:


well hello there modern pearl in mustard yellow...

 ilene has great taste... the mustard is my favorite too. i'm always planning my wardrobe around that necklace!


 isn't she gorgeous? don't you love her pairing of mustard and navy? ME TOO.
anyhow, got me thinking.

do you have pictures of yourself modeling (or just wearing) your favorite allora handmade items? I want to start up an "i heart my customers" page and would love your pretty faces all over it.
would it be worth 15% off your next order (shop will be full in january! promise!)? send me what you have and I'll send you a discount code! and if you are hoping to have some new goodies under the tree, don't worry, i can wait!
so put on your best blue steel (zoolander anyone?) and send me your pics! (allorahandmade@gmail.com)
can't wait to see!
**if for some reason you  are dying to send me your pictures but do not want them included on my site in any way, please let me know**

in other news... the winner of the project 320 and team cliff giveaway (according to random.org) is lucky #9:










congrats Meggan! email me to claim your prize!
thanks to all of you who donated!

7 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Ok. So, I'm definitely not as cute as Ilene, but here ya go. ;D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gencojournal/5197091054/

Jacqueline said...

I'm so excited to get my red one for Christmas. I will try to take a fabulous picture as well. Though I am 6 months prego : )

jess said...

@Jacqueline
6 months pregnant! even better! that's the best part of pregnancy... not sick anymore, but not hugely uncomfortable. i'd love to see your pics!

jess said...

@Ruthanne
whatchoo talkin about? Ruthanne= BEEEEAUTIFUL!

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

Eeek! I'm so excited! I'm sure I'm getting one of your necklaces for Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love the color combo.

The Smiths said...

SO excited to be the lucky winner! I think I'll have to order a necklace soon!

Post a Comment

whaddayathink?