Wednesday, December 22, 2010

wish list wednesdays: introducing Danielle from Take Heart


Photobucket
hi! i'm danielle from take heart and i am so excited to share my little wish list with you all today. i have been so inspired by all the ladies' wish lists before me that i had trouble narrowing my own down. this has been such a delightful way to spread the handmade love and discover new shops to admire. thanks so much for letting us all share, jess!
{it is just days from christmas now but i will happily accept any and all items from my wish list as a new years present. hubby, girlfriends, sisters, mom…ya heard?!}
Photobucket
how fun are these?! you can choose from all different stache shapes and hair colors.
i can't think of an outfit i wouldn't wear this with. i love all the colors but, since i am smitten with mustard yellow, that is my number one choice.
my camera strap looks naked without this.
i promise it would be used every single day.
i already have one print from tank and tink and this one is next on my list.
l o v e.
Photobucket
i am a girl of many lists.
lizzi marie's bunting notebook is the perfect place for me to store them.
for me to carry my guys close to my heart.
{ c, b, f }
i love the color, texture, and chunkiness.
upstate new york winter is here and roaring and this is calling my name.
yellow, doily, being on time…
how could a girl go wrong?
happy wishing, happy wednesday, happy holidays!
love,

11 comments:

Lauren said...

I love everything on this wish list!!!! My fav? The rosette necklace of course! :)

Anonymous said...

Great list!! I love the initial necklace :)

Unknown said...

Soo cute! :) I'm so glad I was introduced to this lovely new blog!

Leslie @ top of the page said...

ooh i totally want a cowl neck scarf this year too.

Ali Rockwell said...

I love your list!!! I kind of want to just print this off and hand it out to everyone I know and see what happens ;)

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

lovely love that print from tank and tink!

Heather said...

Great list! Love, love, LOVE that mustard yellow rosette necklace!

Jami Nato said...

me and you are cut from the same cloth danielle!

Kelley said...

so cute!!! love love it all!! thanks for sharing

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

oooh....love danielle's list! now off to check out more of that super-cute stuff!

Kirra said...

Great list Dani!!!! :)

Post a Comment

whaddayathink?