right now i am:
- typing with bandaids on 5 of my 10 fingers. serious.
- realizing that this one-woman-rosette-factory deal is hazardous to your (and by "your" i mean "my") health.
- happy to give my little fingers a quick break
- super grateful for the friends that live inside my computer
- fa-reaking out a bit trying to figure out how to get it all done before my december 15th deadline.
- overwhelmed by the fact that I just had my best month EVER.
- eating triscuits and cheese for breakfast (no, i'm not pregnant.)
- wanting desperately to get it all done so i can focus on the REASON for the season.
- pretty stoked to have finally wrapped up all the loose ends for the queen bee market.
- excited and stressed all in one that we have another show scheduled and booked for may.
- still in my pajamas
- praying for guidance to do what is best for me and my family
- anxiously anticipating a night out with the hubby tonight (even though going to a church dinner isn't exactly a hot date - i'll take what i can get.)
- terribly humbled by your love, support, orders, etc.
- excited by the possibilities that lie within the new year
- counting down the days (17!) to get out of the snow and home to the sunshine with the whole fam
- thinking about Mary and her response: "Be it unto me according to thy word..."
- brainstorming new product ideas for january
- wondering what new allora products you are dying to see
- offering free advertising for december on my sidebar. see?------->
- (email me if you want in on it)
- hoping you have a great weekend
- ready to announce the Scotch (R) Tape giveaway winners!
The lucky winners:
Dixon family (email@example.com)
Savanna O'Gwynn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I will contact you shortly for your info!
Thanks for playing!