Wednesday, December 8, 2010

wish list wednesdays: introducing Jacky from The Sweetest Petunia


Hello! It's Jacky from The Sweetest Petunia, and I'm so excited to be here today. :)
It seems like lovely things are always catching my eye.
I had a terrible time paring down my favorites to my absolute favorites!
But here they are, the top 5 pretties on my wishlist right now...
This necklace has been at the top of my list for quite awhile now - I'd choose the skinny tag with "happy" stamped on it.
Love this! I just can't decide if I'd personalize it with my address or my shop info...
Yes, I adore Austen & Mr. Darcy. This mug would be perfect for my morning coffee!
Doesn't this look yummy?!
I think I almost died when I saw this. And then I told my sweetheart all about it & sent him the link...
because I'd really love to make it mine!
What loveliness have you added to your wishlist lately?
Thanks so much for having me, Jessica.
Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Love that "cream in my coffee" necklace!

Unknown said...

great wish list... now I've added that mug to mine!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Thanks so much for having me, Jessica!

Em {Emerging Em} said...

Most of these things are on my wishlist too! I love the mug!

Post a Comment

whaddayathink?