Tuesday, December 28, 2010

my favorite picture.... EVER. (taken on a phone, of course.)







































my favorite gift this year was these pj's we gave to the boys.
oh my word, they kill me.
i laughed forever when they put them on on christmas eve.
i die. 
and can you keep a secret? they never even got dressed christmas day. why would you when you could run around dressed as woody & buzz? and it kept me smiling all day long.
man, i love these kids.

a few random things:

  • i got to guest post for one of my favorite friends this week! love me some gus!
  • sooo many exciting things coming for allora handmade in the new year. can't wait to share!
  • i caved and bought jeggings. from anthro. and i'm in love. (i have NEVER spent more than $40 on a pair of jeans, so this was big for me. tell me it's going to be ok.)
  • no seriously. tell me it's going to be ok. {hold me.}
  •  i'm working on changing the shop to be ready-to-ship only. this means when something sells out, it will be gone until i have a second to make more. i hope it makes things a little less stressful for you and me!
  • the shop WILL be stocked up on the 1st! (thanks for your patience!) maybe even some new products!
  • blissdom is 28 days away!!! are you going?
  • check out what cute sandy wore on christmas day! love it!
  • have you seen those cute shops over there on my sidebar? i want this and this and this and these. and i could go on and on. seriously. check them out. (want to join them over there? email me for more info!)
  • if i were you, i'd start rounding up your allora handmade photos to be added to our customer love page so you can get a 15% off discount code in time for the shop update on the first. but i'm not you, so you can do whatever you want!
  • look what my rockstar sis surprised me with. oh ruthanne... you genius, you. (miq also got me these in mustard. she knows me pretty well, huh?)
  • enjoy the rest of 2010! i will be spending the next 3 days soaking in san diego, friends, family, and real mexican food before heading back to the ccccoooooolllllllddddd.
  • y'all are the best! xoxo

12 comments:

Mama Pea said...

To infinity and beyond! Totally adorable :)

Mandy England said...

That is absolutely adorable! Love it :]

Unknown said...

so adorable! love those bellies and sweet faces!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

yay!! thanks for including me in your post!!! :) i totally need to get my nephew a woody outfit!!!!

Jaime said...

Those PJ's are seriously fun! Adorable cuteness indeed. :)

Gussy Sews said...

i love you Jess! can't wait to hug you next month!!! :]

Emily said...

Those PJ's are the best ever! Not to mention the little boys in them are cute as can be. What fun and to stay in their jammies all day...divine!!

Charla Liedahl said...

It looks like my boys are just about the same age as yours (4 and 17 months.) They BOTH have those Buzz jammies. My oldest one is still wearing them (it's 1:40pm) with his Buzz wings. Yep, cutest ever!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

uuuuuh-dorable!!! loooove those PJs. where can i find my own? ;)

Kyla Armstrong said...

Oh my heck! Those jammies are darling (as are the boys in them :) - where did you get them???

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Those boys of yours sure are cute!!! I wish I were going to Blissdom! Leila turns 4 on 1/25, though. Anyways, glad you've been enjoying your family time and got some awesome presents for yourself - you deserve them!!

Happy New Years!

Chandler said...

Oh my goodness. This reminds me of my older brother when we were little. He used to have the costume for the Red Power Ranger and he REFUSED to ever take it off. He wore it to school, slept in it, wore to holidays. It was just horrible. And he would never let my mom wash it. She would have to sneak it into the washer while he took a shower.
Let's hope your boys don't do that either!

Post a Comment

whaddayathink?